Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Mold Damage Tips - Until Help Arrives | SERVPRO of Palm Desert
In as little as 48 hours, mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water line. Mold can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. SERVPRO of Palm Desert has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold problem. Check out these few tips on "What to Do" and What Not to Do". These tips are simple and very important to follow. We can be out to your place in a short time and we will assess the severity of your potential infestation and we will clean it up according to proper procedures.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (760) 346-7270
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Palm Desert for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Palm Desert has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
SERVPRO of Palm Desert proudly serves Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, and surrounding areas.